1. Ke$ha, “Blah Blah Blah”: “To Ke$ha, talk is cheap. If things go her way, you’ll shut the hell up and get to the bottom line: are you DTF, or what?”
2. Katy Perry, “I Kissed A Girl”: “Girls have been getting drunk and kissing each other at parties since the dawn of civilization, and it only took something like millions of years for the act to get its own theme song.”
3. Christina Aguilera, “Dirrty”: “[Christina's] image overhaul came complete with the video for ‘Dirrty,’ which found her dressed in ass-less chaps, dancing in a boxing ring, surrounded by brawny men in what appeared to be the makings of a gangbang.”
4. Willa Ford, “I Wanna Be Bad”: “In 2001 her introduction to TRL audiences was ‘I Wanna Be Bad,’ a song about a woman embracing her naughty side. To hear Ford tell it, slutting it up never felt so good.”
5. Britney Spears, “Gimme More”: “Britney has said this song is about people’s fascination with her private life. Bitch, please—’Gimme More’ is about f—ing in the club!”
Let’s sidestep our initial feeling that men are just as culpable of riding the “Slutwave” as women. (Enrique Iglesias’ latest partner-swapping video, anyone?) But songs we would have definitely included are Keri Hilson’s “The Way You Love Me”, Ciara’s “Ride”, Khia’s “My Neck, My Back” and The Veronicas’ “Take Me On The Floor.” What dirrty-minded tunes are left off this list?